Profile

tollermom: (Default)
tollermom

April 2017

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
1617181920 2122
23242526272829
30      

Custom Text

Most Popular Tags

Last-minute car troubles have grounded me in Indy for the weekend. On the way home from the GB Mojo concert last night, the truck started acting odd, and my mechanic confirmed it as alternator problems this morning. He's going to work me in today, but there's no way he'll have it fixed in time for me to get there for enough of the con to make it worth the trip so, sadly, I've cancelled my room and my dogsitter and I'll be staying home.

On the plus side, this means I get a little more time hanging out w/ Ginger and Bekah before they have to leave for their next gig!
Tags:

(no subject)

Date: 2010-06-19 01:48 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] filkertom.livejournal.com
[hugs] You'll be missed. At least I'll see you at InCon!

(no subject)

Date: 2010-06-21 08:24 pm (UTC)
billroper: (Default)
From: [personal profile] billroper
Sorry about the car. We missed seeing you!

(no subject)

Date: 2010-06-21 08:37 pm (UTC)
billroper: (Default)
From: [personal profile] billroper
Next con isn't until October, so I hope to get together with Barry and Sally before then. Of course, now I owe them an e-mail. :)

Life's like that...

(no subject)

Date: 2010-06-21 09:54 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tigertoy.livejournal.com
I missed you. I'm glad it was a car issue, and not a health issue.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-06-22 08:05 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ladymondegreen.livejournal.com
I am sad you couldn't make it. :(

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags

Style Credit